Kathy at the Rusty Spigot is once again providing the inspiration for this post.
THIS IS THE MOST OUTRAGEOUS GAME I'VE EVER WITNESSED!!!! (opens a post on Kathy's page)
I think I may have to post it in my sidebar permanently!
I can't wait to play it!
I really could be a CONTENDER!
Words
-
*I miss words. When blogging was young I jumped in it both feet and I
swam through posts of my friends on all the hot topics of the day. Those
words ins...



4 comments:
Glad you enjoyed. I think that would be SO much fun and I wish I had known about it back in NC - I SO would have made the girls at our weekend parties do that at least once! ~~Kath~~
Oh my!
I had to stop by and "meet" the woman who posted that hilarious comment about the IM guy on Alaina's journal. You're ok, lady. :-)
Ben
http://ben-better_left_unsaid.blogspot.com/
I second the "Oh my!"
Post a Comment