OK...so I still haven't found time to write. I'm a busy girl!
Its been a good Christmas I think. Walter is happy with his presents and Rich and Celia came home for the holidays. Unfortunately Billy, Celia's husband had to work. He is now gainfully employed at our local mental hospital. Seriously, He and Celia should get together and write stories about their lives. I don't know people my age who have lived so much! Richard is putting his Christmas money toward a new computer system. I guess the half terrabyte system he has going now is boring him....so he is evidently going to triple his current one. At least by the time he's done rebuilding it. Good Lord that kid is geekier than I am!
Our family kept things simple and cheap this year. The economy has really hurt some of them. Not so much me, but it still has, and I am making plans for saving money for bigger things and life changing decisions, which I will get into later, when I can write in peace and privacy.
I had some amazing dreams recently. I went to sleep with problems and prayers and woke up feeling refreshed and with new and wonderful thoughts in my head.
I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season....



2 comments:
good to hear you had a simple holiday.
hope all works out for the life change. i think i am on the cusp of one myself.
xxalainaxx
Good to hear you enjoyed your holiday. Any big plans for new years eve? I'll be waiting to hear all about the new life changes you are planning.
Happy New Year
~~K~~
Post a Comment