The Central High School Apartments might not work out....I make too much money for income based and not really enough to afford the rent non-income based (its a $350 difference!)...So I was talking to my boss/friend early and she mentioned that I might want to look at these: MarMain Apartments. These are a 3 block walk to work...I could do that even in Winter and they are just a block away from my former boss/still friend Dennis Brennan's offices.....where my niece also works (in case of an emergency while I am at work...Walter could walk over there where I could keep a spare key if I needed to). I also have friends in his apartments which are right there by his office. Another major plus about this place is ALL (yes I did say ALL) utilities are included. Its not super large....just under 700 square feet but hey.....that's less to clean. Truthfully I only have about 1000 or 1500 (if you count the Michigan basement) feet now but I could get rid of a lot of stuff I don't use. No washer/dryer hookup...but with the paid utilities I will be saving a small fortune especially in Winter. There are on site laundry facilities too. In a pinch I could use the facilities at work.
So check out the site and the 2 bedroom floor plan and let me know what you think
Words
-
*I miss words. When blogging was young I jumped in it both feet and I
swam through posts of my friends on all the hot topics of the day. Those
words ins...



2 comments:
i love the two bedroom and the idea of hanging out in one of the luxuriously appointed guest salons sounds like a good time!!!!
if i could move into a city i would so want an apartment building like that and it makes a HUGE dif when you don't have to pay heat/ ac!!!
keep us posted!
xxalainaxx
Anytime you can save money on the utilities is a good thing.
Post a Comment