Do you remember that game we played when we were girls?
Mystery Date!
That's what its been like.
I didn't get the dud this time.....
He came over, on time well pretty close...he was a few minutes late because he was trying to find flowers as beautiful as me....
:::stop swooning!:::::
I seen him drive up through my window....met him at the front door. I have to tell you I was a bit shaky.
I don't normally shake over a man unless they tick me off.
I let him in.
For a few moments we just stared and then he was kissing me...
I don't even know how it happened.
It was sweet and lovely. I could have melted into the floor.
Then he presented me with candy and the dozen perfect roses.
I put them in a vase and let him kiss me again.
I don't even mind that I'm allergic and he had a sense of humor about it.
That's what sudafed is for right?
He was sweet to Walter. We ate dinner where my sister works. (it was steak for those of you who will ask). He was nice to her too.
We didn't do a whole lot....but we spent time with each other until the wee hours of the morning....eating...drinking (nothing alcoholic) and just *being*. We've been emailing all day again. He'll call me later. I feel like I've known him forever.
He fits me like a favorite sweater....so comfortable and reassuring. How can anything I compare to an old sweater be that and exciting and sexy too?
He just is.
He has a name, not a letter. His name is Scott.
I expect to be seeing a lot of him....
You were right Kathy....he found me.
Words
-
*I miss words. When blogging was young I jumped in it both feet and I
swam through posts of my friends on all the hot topics of the day. Those
words ins...



6 comments:
I am SOOO thrilled for you! I don't have the right words. Hmm... me? Speechless? ~~Kath~~
Sounds encouraging...
Can I get a WOOHOO?! Oh holy crap! I'm swoonin' over here.
I'm so incredibly thrilled for you! YAY!
You must really have it "Bad" as you haven't posted all week. Let us know how it's going! (Don't you dare come back and say you're married or living together though! LOL) ~~K~~
Would it be wrong if I were jealous but incredibly happy for you at the same time? Oh! I think that's envious. Anyhow...your date/guy sounds great may he live up to all your expectations and more.
On a side note...I had that Mystery Date game when I was a kid. I totally forgot about it. LOL! Thanks for shaking my memory tree.
Hey! Throw us some scraps, girl! We've been out here supporting you in your quest for the perfect man, and now that's you've found him you can't abandon us! Hehehe ~~Kath~~
Post a Comment