Hey everyone
I've been trying to write something substantial like Lisa has recently...but I am so wrapped up in my love and family lives that I only have bits and pieces put together.... I need to be baking cookies right now because I want to send some home with Scott for his kids, I am giving some to Celia, Billy and their friend for putting tires on my car this weekend and I promised some to a person I know who is working hard to get Celia and Billy a job with a major airline. Serious advancement opportunities!
So I'm not slacking here....just have my priorities right and they are all due about right now.
Today was a great day.... Walter is in a great mood and working hard to control his emotions, and he has been making a concentrated effort on his school work....I am soooooooo proud of my kid for his efforts....Then I was so good at work... It was a good thing because the General Manager is shadowing us. I made not less than 12 priority club memberships while taking reservations. Damn I am sooooooooo good!
:;:sigh::: life is good.
Well I lest my newly found joy bore you all to death.....Lisa is doing some real thinking these days....Go visit her here.
Words
-
*I miss words. When blogging was young I jumped in it both feet and I
swam through posts of my friends on all the hot topics of the day. Those
words ins...



3 comments:
liquid blog , give my regards to for you
....thanks for the plug. Unfortunately, no one is reading my "good" stuff these days. :P
Sounds like everything is sooooooooooooooo great. ~~Kath~~
Post a Comment