Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Feeling better all of the time

Hey!

Walter is graduating the 8th grade today and tomorrow he turns 15. He is stoked. I took the day off for celebrating.

I made a new office for *B* (our accountant) and me. He is gonna be pissed. He looks and acts like Mr. Mooney on the old Lucy show. Well he's taller. I actually like him a lot but suspect he has the same type of autism as my boys and let me tell you he will not appreciate my efforts! However I was under direct orders from Sue who thinks sharing an office with me will help him do his job better. I seem to be very good at keeping him on task. I'm not quite finished but it will be nice...if tiny...when I am all done.

S2 and I seem to be back on track...I'm glad I didn't do anything catastrophic. I don't want to blow this up if there is even half a chance of it going the distance. He is the most complex man I've ever known and he interests me beyond normal. He thinks all the time. ALL the time.

I get that.

Maybe we can wait out/work out this time/distance thing. He's so good to me... I had the blues and was bitching at him and attacking him for my annoyances and he just decided to drive over and be with me (and I wasn't even complaining about that). I know it is a strain on his wallet with his daughter's prom and graduation and all that goes with that plus other recent expenses...and he hasn't really had sleep in a month...but I needed him and next thing I know he was here. How many men put a woman above money and sleep?

I really need to work on being nicer. He calmed me down just by being here. He keeps offering to help me pack up this disaster of a house. He put the plates on my car and says that once we find out what is wrong with it he will try to fix it for me....not offering to pay for it to be fixed (though he probably would if he thought I would accept but he knows better). He will get his hands dirty for me. Bless his way too far away heart. He gets me too most of the time.

I think I am going to buy myself some new makeup today....maybe I will ACTUALLY throw out the old stuff! Am I the only one who never does that?

Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

Lisa :-] said...

Might be... Could be.... Just maybe...

...you're getting it.

The relationship thing, that is.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you...

:-]