I have 10 minutes to write.
Today has been hectic. I'm working a lot trying to get my office to run smoothly. Yeah it wasn't in standardized format before...but I'm working on it...working on it.
End of Quarter so there was a lot to do today just in accounting. I also have to create some new forms and a bunch of filing (which I brought home together with several alpha sorters) I measured the stack of paper I have to sort through....nearly a foot high. That is what I will begin in 10 minutes. I'll be working until midnight again....that is after the 10 hours I did today.
I gave Dizzy her bath. She seems much happier now... Baths do not please her though, so she is a little miffed at me...giving me those crazy dirty looks of hers. I prefer her smiles.
The camera seems to have started working again all on its own. I suspect my son got some moisture in the battery casing and now its dried out. Yay! Photos of the DAWG soon. Maybe even a movie.
BF has been truly supportive but I turned down his offer of help tonight (yep he was even willing to wash my dog and help with housework). I worked too late and I knew he had to be in at 7 am. I can't believe I was so unselfish. I really need a hand right now.
I haven't finished my story for the tribune yet. I'm hoping tomorrow. I'll probably post it in Blessed are the Meek since I've already posted a similar story here.
Walter broke up with his GF (that was a sigh of relief you heard). She cheated on him. He's not having much luck with fidelity. What the hell is wrong with kids these days? He's taking it well.
Still bummed about politics.
Ate too much junk food and now my tummy hurts.
::::Sigh::: 10 minutes goes fast.
Later....
Words
-
*I miss words. When blogging was young I jumped in it both feet and I
swam through posts of my friends on all the hot topics of the day. Those
words ins...



2 comments:
Oh no, I hope I didn't pass on my stomach flu over the internet!
Sounds like you have things under control - more than I do anyway!
I think we're all bummed about politics ::sigh::
Have a good (and productive) week!
This election is mostly choosing the lesser of two evils. I can't wait for it to be over with. I sent in my ballot Monday and washed my hands of it. ~~Kath~~
Post a Comment