I seem to be kicking the flu. Yeah! Fastest flu I ever had! Its like it was more hyperactive than me.
I went to work yesterday and not a day too soon. The cappuccino effect is working. I was soooooo effective and sooooo smart. I almost broke my arm patting myself on the back for my remarkable efficiency! I only brough home a satchel and a briefcase full of work, which I completed all but one file of. I would have gotten that done too,but the BF was hassling me to spend some time and I also needed to clean my house up some. I also did two loads of laundry....Well sorta. It still needs folding.
I am feeling on top of my game.
I am WundaClerk and SuperMom!
Gawd I love caffeine.
I even bought myself a container of general foods Belgian Cafe to keep the buzz going today (oh yeah, I also stopped by the store after I worked 9 hours).
Tonight I need to go to the grocery store for real (seriously you would think we were bachelors in this house). Then I plan a relaxing evening with the BF,,,,as usual glued to the tv.. (this is getting old).
This weekend we are to begin winterizing the house. Starting with plastic on the windows. We are also going to go pick up my furniture (yeah I finally bought some), build a table and assemble a couple of desks. He is really great to be helping me with this stuff. I probably should be nicer about his tv addiction..
Well time to get ready for work...I have just 20 minutes to do it, but hey.....it aint no freaking fashion show.
Happy Friday everyone!
Words
-
*I miss words. When blogging was young I jumped in it both feet and I
swam through posts of my friends on all the hot topics of the day. Those
words ins...



3 comments:
Glad you are feeling better. Have a great weekend. ~~Kath~~
i remember plastic on the windows. in my first apartment i had the kind that you put on the little sticky-tape tracks, snapped the plastic into them, and then used your blow dryer to shrink the plastic. i am sure i used enough juice to run the blow dryer to take away any savings from at least the first cold month's heating costs...
glad you are feeling better
miss alaineus.
So glad you're feeling better - it was even quicker for me reading through my dashborad alerts tonight - you went from bad to worse to all better within a couple of hours! :-)
Post a Comment