My brain won't stop....
It hasn't stopped in days.
Seriously. I can't sleep. All I do is read, write, email, and chat. All the while I am watching television and reading a book. I've written a couple of poems that I won't post until I read them with a clear mind. My mind is definitely not that.
I went to work today. NO sleep. (I don't know why I can't sleep, I have to be exhausted.) I started in on the computers.....I couldn't even keep a good conversation going with the coworkers who were trying so hard to get to know me....to be my friend.... I made them all faster...stronger....better than they were when I came in....Bits and bytes I understand.
Frenetic is the word that describes me.
It hasn't stopped in days.
Seriously. I can't sleep. All I do is read, write, email, and chat. All the while I am watching television and reading a book. I've written a couple of poems that I won't post until I read them with a clear mind. My mind is definitely not that.
I went to work today. NO sleep. (I don't know why I can't sleep, I have to be exhausted.) I started in on the computers.....I couldn't even keep a good conversation going with the coworkers who were trying so hard to get to know me....to be my friend.... I made them all faster...stronger....better than they were when I came in....Bits and bytes I understand.
Frenetic is the word that describes me.



No comments:
Post a Comment