This seems to be a week of new beginnings for me.
Its all good even the bad....
Work has been hectic but its slowing down. Tourist season is pretty much over until the Spring wedding season starts. There will be plenty of time for me to get a grip on the various new job responsibilities I've been handed lately.
I should be able to find the time to work out in the gym at the hotel too. We dont' get many perks but that one is spectacular. Our work-out room has just been completely redone and the guests hardly use it, so the employees and their families can anytime they want.
Winter in Indiana is usually quiet. Hoosiers don't really like the cold, we mostly endure it because we enjoy the Autumns here so much. So Indiana sleeps through it as much as possible until our beautiful blooming Spring starts showing up in March or April.
I'm trying to quit smoking again....Don't know if I mentioned that before or not. I'm not telling Walter. The reason why is that when the beast bugs me about it, it makes me want to light up just to show him who is the Mom and who is the kid! Sometimes I am as childish as he is....and I don't have an excuse.
Still have much to do for Christmas and an important call to make so that's all for now.
I might rant about my landlord later though.... This house is going to be history soon. I don't care how much work Cindy and I put into it.... There's too much stuff we can't fix...but later...
Have a great evening!
Words
-
*I miss words. When blogging was young I jumped in it both feet and I
swam through posts of my friends on all the hot topics of the day. Those
words ins...



3 comments:
OK, I found you. You can see I have a copy of my AOL journal over on blogspot. Check out my profile and you'll recognize me.
Anyway, glad to see you started decorating. Your new home looks very nice.
Deb
I forgot. You said you are going to quit smoking.
YAY for you. I quit Jan 1 2006 and have never looked back. I've been through the rough times but came out smelling good. You can do it and I highly recommend http://www.quitnet.com This is the best way to get support. It helped me and I live with a stinky smoker.
You can do it and you'll never regret it!
Deb
Thanks for the link!! ~~Kath~~
Post a Comment