Well I was checking up on my kid's internet usage as I do from time to time and I stole some of his videos. 2 of him skateboarding and one of the drama king's woes about his drowned skateboard. Thought you might enjoy them so I am posting them. I almost posted one of him being all appalled but decided against it...he was advocating violence against an 8 year kid *whup hiz azz!* was the exact quote. This from the kid who thinks being grounded for a day is way too harsh. He wouldn't know a real spanking unless it actually hit him. ROFLMAO. I understand why he was appalled though.. the 8-year old kid evidently expressed no remorse after stealing his grandmother's car for a joy ride and nearly striking some pedestrians with it. Still I was kind of appalled by my baby's budding language skills and propensity toward violent retribution. I'll explain to him later that kind of discipline won't work. It was the discipline the 8-year old should have had at 5 years old (as in *no means no*) that the kid missed out on. Then I will probably threaten Walter's youtube account for the language transgression. No doubt he will think I am being incredibly harsh. If he video blogs about me I will upload that too ROFLMAO.
Well here are the videos:
Board slide!!!!!
I forget what this trick is called.... cool though!
He's soooooo serious. Where did that deep voice come from?
I have to go pick him up from the skatepark in a half hour. No videos from tonight... still no working camera.
For those of you who wonder where all my *good writing* has gone, I've been putting most of it in http://blessedarethemeekimgoingtohell.blogspot.com/ for about the last 6 months. Stop by sometime.
Y'all have a great weekend!



2 comments:
Gee - that move is called an "Ollie" I do believe. Too bad I can't give W the two skateboards under my son's bed!
Good to see you back here.
~~K~~
Walter is so handsome! I love his hair!
Post a Comment